FAQs - NParks BBQ Pit Booking and Payment
1. What is NParks BBQ Pit Booking (Internet)?
It is an online portal that enables you to book and pay for your NParks BBQ pits from the following parks: Changi Beach Park, East Coast Park, Labrador Nature Reserve, Pasir Ris Park, Sembawang Park and West Coast Park.
2. Which parks have BBQ pits that I may book?
You may book BBQ pits from Changi Beach Park, East Coast Park, Labrador Nature Reserve, Pasir Ris Park, Sembawang Park and West Coast Park.
3. How many days in advance can I book the BBQ pits?
You may book the pits via NParks BBQ Pit Booking (internet) 3 days in advance. Alternatively, booking can be done immediately at any AXS Station islandwide, subject to pit availability.
4. I have booked a BBQ pit. What time am I allowed to use the BBQ pit from?
You are allowed to use the BBQ pit from 12pm on the day of booking (the day of the permit) to 4am the following day
5. Can I transfer my BBQ pit permit?
No. Your BBQ pit permit is non-transferable. You are responsible for the BBQ pit during the validity period of the permit.
6. Can I use the shelter next to the BBQ pit that I booked?
Your permit is only for the BBQ pit and not for any shelter. The shelter is a public area.
7. How much does a BBQ pit cost?
The cost of booking a BBQ pit per day (12pm on the day of permit to 4am the following day) is between SGD$12 to SGD$20.
Payments are strictly in SGD only. Please note that if you decide to make payment using a foreign currency account, the prevailing currency conversion arrangement and/or exchange rate by the respective credit card will apply.
8. The lamp next to my BBQ pit is not working. What can I do?
Please call the NParks helpline at 1800-4717300.
BBQ PIT ONLINE BOOKING
1. How many BBQ pits can I book in a single booking?
You may book up to 3 BBQ pits in a single booking.
2. Can I book BBQ pits from different parks in a single booking?
Yes, you may select up to a maximum of 3 BBQ pits from different parks in a single booking.
3. Can I choose a specific available BBQ pit or area in my booking?
Yes, you may. Simply indicate your choice of BBQ pit or park area while making your booking.
4. Is there a time limit when I book my BBQ pit(s) online?
Yes. You need to complete the booking and payment within 15 minutes from the time of pit selection.
5. Can I get a refund of my BBQ pit booking fee if it rains on the day of my BBQ event?
6. I have forgotten about my BBQ pit booking. Can I get a refund for an unused BBQ pit booking?
7. Can I change my BBQ pit booking date or location?
No. Once your booking is confirmed and paid for, there will be no changing of date or location.
8. Can I cancel my BBQ pit booking?
No. Once your booking is confirmed and paid for, cancellation is not allowed.
9. I am unable to view NParks BBQ Pit Booking (Internet).
NParks BBQ Pit Booking (Internet) is best viewed on Internet Explorer 7.0 and Mozilla 5.0 and above.
10. I closed my window browser accidentally while making the booking. What should I do?
You may try making your booking again. The pit selected previously may not be available immediately as it would be reserved for 15 minutes under your previous transaction. If you want to select the same pit(s), please wait for 15 minutes before making the booking again.
11. How many days in advance can I book the pits?
You may book the pits via NParks BBQ Pit Booking (Internet) 3 days in advance.
PAYMENT AND REFUND
1. How do I pay for my online BBQ pits booking?
You may use Singapore-issued credit cards (VISA/Mastercard).
Alternatively, you may select “Pay at AXS Station” as the payment channel. The payment modes on AXS Stations for the NParks BBQ Pits Booking application are: ATM cards (Citibank, DBS Bank, HSBC, POSB, Maybank, OCBC Bank, Standard Chartered Bank and UOB), Citibank and Diners credit cards.
2. Are all types of credit cards valid for payment on NParks BBQ Pit Booking (Internet)?
Only Singapore-issued credit cards (VISA/Mastercard) are valid for payment.
3. I have selected to pay via AXS Station. Is there a time limit to make my payment for the BBQ pit booking on the AXS Station?
Yes. You are required to make payment at a AXS Station within 24 hours from the point of booking to confirm it and to remain eligible for future bookings.
4. Is there any administrative charge for booking BBQ pits using NParks BBQ Pit Booking (Internet)? I have selected to pay via AXS Station. Is there a time limit to make my payment for the BBQ pit booking on the AXS Station?
No, there is no administrative charge for using NParks BBQ Pit Booking (Internet).
5. How do I know if my booking is successful?
If you have booked and paid using Singapore-issued credit cards (VISA/Mastercard), you should receive an email with your booking details and payment receipt within 15 minutes.
If you have booked and selected “Pay at AXS Station” as your payment channel, you will receive an email with your booking details. To confirm your booking, you need to make payment at a AXS Stations within 24 hours from the time of booking.
6. I made a booking using NParks BBQ Pit Booking (Internet) but I did not receive any confirmation email.
Please check that your inbox is not full (if so, the confirmation email would be rejected) and check your spam or junk folder to see if the email was accidentally filtered into this folder. Should you require further assistance, please contact AXS Hotline at 6560 2727 (8am to 10pm, daily) or email.
7. Do I need to print out my BBQ pit booking permit to show to the park rangers?
Please print out the BBQ pit booking permit from your confirmation email and bring it along on the day of your BBQ. If you are using a smartphone, you may retrieve the BBQ pit booking permit from your email to show to the park rangers.