FAQs - AXS Express Top-up
1. What is AXS Express Top-up?
AXS Express Top-up is an extension of AXS Network, catering specifically to top-up applications, namely Telco prepaid card top-up and transit card top-up.
2. How is AXS Express Top-up beneficial to the customers?
AXS Express Top-up access points will provide customers with a fast and efficient complimentary channel to the AXS Stations in topping up their prepaid account from M1, Singtel, StarHub and ez-link card.
3. Why is it available for top-up applications only?
AXS Express Top-up, like its namesake, is targeted at a market segment that requires top-up services. It is meant to be an express queue for customers who need such service. We might explore other types of services if it is natural for this environment.
4. What are the applications available on AXS Express Top-up?
Currently, the top-up service is available for M1 M Card, Singtel hi!Card, StarHub Happy Prepaid and CEPAS compliant ez-link card.
5. Where can I find AXS Express Top-up?
For the initial phase, AXS Express Top-up will be deployed at Dormitories and Tertiary Institution. The locations will be listed on the AXS website.
6. How do I identify AXS Express Top-up?
AXS Express Top-Up is designed to be compact and small. The name of the station will be displayed prominently on top of the station. Please refer to the visual below.
7. What are the future plans for AXS Express Top-up?
AXS will roll out the stations to more locations and introduce more top-up services, such as gaming credits top-up and international calling cards top-up.
8. Will there be more top-up services available on AXS Express Top-up?
AXS may consider introducing more top-up services in the future.
9. How do I top-up my Telco prepaid card/ez-link card?
To top-up your card, follow the on-screen instructions. You may also refer to the step-by-step guide here.
10. Am I able to top-up CEPAS-compliant cards distributed by other card issuers (e.g. LTA)?
No. Currently, AXS Express Top-up only allows top-up of selected CEPAS-compliant cards distributed by EZ-Link Pte Ltd.
11. Am I able to apply GIRO for my new ez-link card (CEPAS compliant) on AXS Express Top-up?
No, this service will not be available on AXS Express Top-up.
12. Who should I contact if I faced any problem in topping-up my prepaid card?
If you encounter any problems or discrepancies, please contact AXS customer service officer at 6560 2727 (8am - 10pm daily).
13. Why is there no receipt printout for Express Top-up?
No receipt is provided to reduce the wastage of paper.
Also, for M1 and StarHub prepaid card top-up, you will receive an instant SMS from the Telco operator immediately.
For Singtel Hot$55, Bonus$30, Hot$128 and BigHot$130 Bonus top-up, please dial *100# from your mobile phone to check your account balances. For the other Singtel top-updenominations, you will receive an instant SMS from the Telco operator immediately.
1. What is the payment method?
Payment on AXS Express Top-up is by ATM cards. For Telco prepaid cards top-up, the ATM cards accepted are DBS Bank, POSB, Citibank, HSBC, Maybank, OCBC Bank, Standard Chartered and UOB.
For ez-link card top-up, the ATM cards accepted are DBS Bank, POSB, and Citibank.
2. Is there any additional charges to perform top-up on AXS Express Top-up?
For prepaid card top-up, the service is free of charge.
For ez-link top-up, a $0.20 convenience fee for each top-up will be charged by EZ-Link.