2022 | 2017 - 2019 | 2014 - 2016 | 2012 - 2013 | 2009 - 2011 | 2006 - 2008 | 2003 - 2005 | 2000 - 2002
- Launch of a new feature, My Vault on AXS m-Station. With this data storage feature, customers are able to store information and digital documents (e.g. insurance policies, statements, warranties, subscriptions) for easy access.
- Soft launch of AXS Selection on AXS m-Station, an enhancement to Apply under Marketplace, where users can sign up for value-added services and products. For the initial phase, users may apply for selected credit cards and receive attractive rewards.
- Fines reminder on AXS m-Station has been updated to My Vehicle, with enhanced features to allow motorist to access vehicle related details and to set reminders for fines, season parking, road tax, insurance, inspection and servicing.
- Launch of DBS Pay With Points on AXS m-Station, which enables you to offset your payments instantly with your credit/debit card points.
- Launch of new payment mode on AXS e-Station – PayNow QR. Users may use their bank app to complete payment by scanning PayNow QR displayed on screen for payments.
- Announcing our 2 winners for “Enjoy Sheer Driving Pleasure on AXS with Mastercard” promotion - Mr. Ng Jit Cheng (Winner of BMW X2 sDrive 18i) and Mr. Mohamed Izam Bin Osman (Winner of BMW 318i).
- Launch of Pay Any Bills on AXS m-Station that allows users to make payment to any corporate organization for good and services. This service is provided by SGeBIZ.
- Launch of new payment mode on AXS Station – PayNow QR. Users may use their bank app to complete payment by scanning PayNow QR displayed on screen for bills payment.
- Launch of UnionPay payment mode on AXS m-Station. Users pay make payment using UnionPay credit or debit cards.
- Launch of new merchants under Vouchers & Deals on AXS m-Station. Users may purchase products from local merchants conveniently.
- Official launch of GroupBuy on AXS m-Station, a group shopping service exclusively for loyal AXS & Mastercard customers, offering a limited number of customers access to limited-time deals at prices with special rebates powered by Mastercard®.
- Launch of Mastercard® promotion on AXS m-Station and AXS e-Station – Enjoy Sheer Driving Pleasure on AXS with Mastercard. 2 lucky winners will drive away with 2 BMW car models.
- AXS m-Station is spotting a new main screen interface. This refreshed new look gives user a single overview of the main payment and service options available on the mobile app.
- Customers can now use their local-issued DBS/POSB Visa credit/debit cards to make payments on AXS m-Station and AXS e-Station.
- Launch of a new payment option, “Pay+Earn”. This payment option enables users to earn points, miles or cashback when you pay with your favourite credit card.
- Launch of new feature, Fines Reminder on AXS m-Station. With this reminder service, customers are able to retrieve any Fines payment for their vehicle from MyInfo.
- Customers can now use their local-issued UOB credit cards (Visa & Mastercard) to make payments to participating billing organisations on AXS Station.
- New payment mode introduced on AXS m-Station – OCBC Pay Anyone™.
- More insurance options – Home, Maid and Motor have been added to AXS m-Station’s Marketplace
- Launch of new feature, Bills Reminder on AXS m-Station. With this reminder service, customers will get reminded to pay their bills 7 days before the due date.
- Fingerprint authentication on AXS m-Station is enabled for all Android devices.
- Launch of NParks BBQ Pit Booking and Camping Permit Application on AXS m-Station.
- Launch of Home Services and Student Services payment (under AXS Pay), increasing our payment services for SMEs.
- Launch of Citi Pay with Points on AXS m-Station, which enables you to pay for transactions by redeeming your Citi Points/Miles.
- Launch of Marketplace on AXS m-Station, a space where you can find value-added services at your convenience.
- Launch of Drive the Dream 2 promotion on AXS channels. The winner of the promotion gets to drive away a Porsche Macan, 718 Boxster of 718 Cayman.
- NETSPay payment mode is now accepted on AXS m-Station. With NETSPay, you are able to make payment faster and more securely.
- OCBC credit and debit cards are now accepted on AXS m-Station and AXS e-Station, providing a new payment option for our users
- Introducing a new interface for AXS m-Station, with a cleaner layout and fresher look.
- Pilot launch of AXS Receive - a free service for our registered users to receive payment and information from organisations for your refunds, payouts, claims with notices and statements.
- Citibank credit and debit cards are now accepted on AXS m-Station and AXS e-Station as payment mode, adding more options to our users.
- AXS m-Station and AXS e-Station now have a new payment mode selection screen, displaying all the available payment modes in a single screen.
- AXS m-Station now allows your Mastercard debit or credit card to be saved by generating a random account number. This account number will be used for your payment instead of your card information, making it safer and more convenient.
- Pilot launch of AXS Pay - Condo/Bldg; the collection of condominium maintenance and sinking fees spanning over 120 participating condominiums.
- Launch of DBS PayLah! Express Checkout on AXS m-Station. A faster way to pay without logging in to your DBS PayLah! app.
- Payment of application fee for National University of Singapore is now available on AXS Station.
- LTA e-Day Licence Purchase and Road Tax Renewal are now available on all AXS payment channels - AXS Station, AXS e-Station and AXS m-Station.
- New feature added to DBS PayLah! (payment mode on AXS e-Station and AXS m-Station) - funds can now be debited directly from user's DBS/POSB savings/current account if the wallet has insufficient funds, creating convenience for users.
- Service & Conservancy Charges payment for all 17 Town Councils can now be made on AXS Station, AXS m-Station and AXS e-Station.
- Payment of Malaysia traffic fines can now be made on AXS Station. This service is provided by MyEG Services Berhad, a concessionaire for the Malaysian government.
- Launch of new payment modes on AXS e-Station and AXS m-Station . DBS/POSB Debit Card, MasterPass, MasterCard
- Relaunch of Education segment that caters for payment of school fees and enrichment classes.
- Launch of new payment mode, DBS PayLah! on AXS e-Station and m-Station.
- All AXS Stations now accept HSBC Debit card for payments.
- Launch of AXS 2015 promotion, "DRIVE YOUR DREAM WITH AXS" lucky draw, for AXS Station, AXS m-Station, AXS e-Station and AXS QuickBill
- Launch of American Express credit card bill payment on AXS e-Station and m-Station.
- Launch of State Courts Fine Instalment payment on AXS e-Station and m-Station
- Launch of non-traffic related fines on AXS e-Station and m-Station - NEA, NParks and Singapore Customs
- Launch of AMEX credit card bill payment on AXS Station.
- All AXS Stations, AXS QuickBill and AXS Express Top-up have been upgraded to accept payment with magnetic stripe or chip-based ATM/debit cards.
- Launch of LTA e-Day Licence purchase and enquiry on AXS m-Station
- All AXS Stations have been upgraded with new look and enhanced features
- AXS Stations are progressively upgraded to accept payment with magnetic stripe or chip-based ATM/debit cards
- Launch of HDB eServices on AXS e-Station and AXS m-Station
- Deployment of 900th AXS Station in Singapore
- AXS m-Station reached a total of 500,000 application downloads
- Launch of top-up services, HDB fines and Traffic Offence Payment System (T.O.P.S.) on AXS e-Station and AXS m-Station
2012 - 2013
- Official launch of AXS e-Station and AXS m-Station payment channels
- AXS m-Station reached a total download of over 200,000 for iOS and Android platforms
- Soft launch of new payment channels - AXS e-Station (online) and AXS m-Station (mobile)
- Launch of new National Health Group Polyclinics for medical and dental bill payment on AXS Station
- eAssistant has upgraded to AXS Plus to bring user a personalised and enhanced bill payment experience
- Deployment of 800th AXS Station in Singapore
- Launch of new top-up e-Services for M1 Prepaid MasterCard on AXS Station
- Launch of new Easy CA$H e-Services for Diners Club DCash on AXS Station
- Payment of Prudential Assurance insurance premium accepted on AXS Station network
- Launch of new credit card bill payment, ICBC on AXS Station
- Launch of new government e-Services MINDEF for bills and fines payment on AXS Station
- Launch of AXS 2012 promotion, "OWN A DREAM WATCH" lucky draw, in partnership with The Hour Glass
2009 - 2011
- Launch of new loan repayment application, Standard Chartered Bank on AXS Station
- Launch of new insurance application, Tokio Marine Life Insurance Singapore Ltd. on AXS Station
- Launch of new bill payment application for Singapore's biggest newspaper publisher, Singapore Press Holdings on AXS Station
- Launch of new ticketing e-Services Dynasty Travel for Group Tour/Free & Easy deposit and balance payment on AXS Station
- AXS QuickBill accepts payment of bills via D-Pay (ATM cards from DBS Bank, POSB, Citibank, Maybank, OCBC Bank, Standard Chartered Bank and UOB)
- Deployment of 140th AXS QuickBill @ Cheers in Singapore for over-counter cash payment of bills
- Launch of new government e-Services Agri-food and Veterinary Authority for dog licence renewal and compositions/fines payment on AXS Station
- Launch of new ticketing application for events tickets purchase, Ticketbooth.com.sg on AXS Station
- Launch of new online shopping payment application for one of the world.s largest online marketplace, Qoo10 on AXS Station
- Launch of new sign-up and membership renewal application for one of Singapore's biggest chain of bookstores, POPULAR card on AXS Station
- Mr. Tom McCabe (Managing Director and head of Global Transaction Services at DBS Bank) assumed chairmanship of AXS board
- Launch of new loans application, RHB Loans on AXS Station and AXS QuickBill
- Deployment of 700th AXS Station in Singapore
- Pilot launch of AXS QuickBill, a new bill payment channel with Cheers as partner
- Launch of "Win a Condominium" lucky draw to celebrate AXS - 10th Anniversary
- D-Pay, a new payment environment, is available on all AXS Stations
- AXS is into its 10th year of operation
- D-Pay accepts DBS Bank, POSB, Citibank, Maybank, OCBC, Standard Chartered and UOB ATM cards
- Soft launch of AXS Express Top-up, an extension of the AXS Network
- Launch of DBS GIRO application (xDDA) on AXS Station - a new channel to allow consumers to sign up for GIRO electronically
- D-Pay accepts DBS, POSB and Citibank ATM cards
- AXS InfoComm Pte Ltd is now officially known as AXS Pte Ltd
2006 - 2008
- Soft launch of D-Pay, a new payment choice available on AXS Station
- D-Pay accepts DBS and POSB ATM cards
- Deployment of 500th AXS Station in Singapore
- AXS InfoComm becomes a subsidiary of DBS
- Launch of new fine payment application for NParks on AXS Station
2003 - 2005
- Introduction of a new AXS Station, Twin Station
- Introduction of a new and convenient fine payment service, T.O.P.S. with 4 major government agencies - HDB, LTA, TP and URA on AXS Station
- Launch of ticketing application for first theatre company onboard, The Fun Stage Ltd on AXS Station
- Launch of subscription application of SPH papers on AXS Station
- Launch of the first-ever secured incentive vouchers for Ngee Ann Polytechnic to boost efficiency in its Graduate Employment Survey
- Launch of Zakat payment application for Majlis Ugama Islam Singapura (Muis) on AXS Station
- Launch of new E-Service category, Community, with Ren Ci Hospital & Medicare Centre and Dover Park Hospice on AXS Station
- Introduction of Resort Booking application by NTUC Club on AXS Station
- Launch of Diners Credit Card Bill Payment application
- Deployment of the 200th AXS Station in Singapore
- AXS InfoComm processes more than $50 million worth of transactions per month
- Introduction of a newer and sleeker version of AXS Station
- Launch of 'GV Collect', a movie ticket collection application for GV
- Launch of the first public ballot for NDP tickets through AXS Stations
- Visa International selects AXS Network to be its promotional platform for The Great Singapore Sale 2003 for the second consecutive year
- Launch of Credit Card bill payment and Autoloan applications with HSBC
- Launch of the first Credit Card bill payment application with UOB
- Launch of new fine payment application for NParks on AXS Station
2000 - 2002
- Launch of new E-Service application, GV movie ticketing on AXS Stations
- Launch of first cross-border payment application (Malaysia Traffic fine payment) on AXS Stations
- Processed more than $10 million worth of transactions per month
- Launch of NDP 2002 eGreeting promotion in partnership with NDP 2002 Committee
- Participation of 12 Town Councils to provide bill and fine payment application through AXS Stations
- Inclusion of bill payment applications of 8 leading hospitals in Singapore via AXS Stations
- Visa International selects AXS Network to be its promotional platform for The Great Singapore Sale 2002
- Completion in replacing all NETS Kiosks with AXS Stations in ESSO chain of petrol stations
- Successful integration and hosting of all motorist related fines on the AXS Platform via ATOMS
- Initial launch of 10 AXS Stations in Marine Parade
- Official launch of AXS Station and its network
- The first government agency, Central Provident Fund Board ('CPF') comes onboard
- Official acquisition of NETS Kiosks and its operations
- Signing of Agreement with NETS to acquire the NETS Kiosks and operation
- Initiate partnership with NETS in the continual development of the new generation of NETS Kiosks, the AXS Station
- Establishment of AXS InfoComm Pte Ltd