FAQs - Jurong Lake Gardens BBQ Pits
1. How do I book a BBQ pit at Jurong Lake Gardens? What time am I allowed to use the BBQ pit from?
Interested visitors can contact our venue managing agents at firstname.lastname@example.org / +65 97908149.
You are allowed to use the BBQ pit from 12pm to 10.30pm on the day of booking (the day of the permit).
2. Can I transfer my BBQ pit permit?
No. Your BBQ pit permit is non-transferable. You are responsible for the BBQ pit during the validity period of the permit.
3. Can I use the shelter next to the BBQ pit that I booked?
Your permit is only for the BBQ pit and not for any shelter. The shelter is a public area.
4. How much does a BBQ pit cost?
The cost of booking a BBQ pit per day is SGD$20. Payments are strictly in SGD only.
5. The lamp next to my BBQ pit is not working. What can I do?
Please inform a security officer on duty or call the NParks helpline at 1800-4717300.
1. How many BBQ pits can I book in a single booking?
You may book 1 BBQ pit only.
2. Can I choose a specific available BBQ pit in my booking?
Yes, you may. Simply indicate your choice of BBQ pit while making your booking.
3. Can I get a refund of my BBQ pit booking fee if it rains on the day of my BBQ event?
4. I have forgotten about my BBQ pit booking. Can I get a refund for an unused BBQ pit booking?
5. Can I change my BBQ pit booking date or location?
No. Once your booking is confirmed and paid for, there will be no changing of date or location.
6. Can I cancel my BBQ pit booking
No. Once your booking is confirmed and paid for, cancellation is not allowed.
7. How many days in advance can I book the pits?
You can book one month in advance, with a minimum of one week prior to the date of booking.
PAYMENT AND REFUND
1. How do I pay for my BBQ pits booking?
By PayNow or (local) internet bank transfer.
2. How do I know if my booking is successful?
You will receive a confirmation via email on a successful booking.
3. Do I need to print out my BBQ pit booking permit to show to the park rangers?
You do not need to print, but have the confirmation email prepared upon arrival to the Gardens.